Join Our Team
The meaning behind our company name Mayroad is “a fresh start along a new path.” Our authentic, motivated, mission-driven team members create their unique journey through engagements with our amazing residents, partners, and coworkers. We are grounded in our core values of empowerment, transparency, teamwork, appreciation, and integrity. These values are the foundation of our culture, where team members grow both professionally and personally. We know our success is because of the commitment, dedication, and passion our team members have for our mission.
Together at Mayroad
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Supplemental Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Maternity Leave at 100% Paid and Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401(k) program with a Company 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Mayroad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Mayroad will make reasonable accommodations to assist a person with a disability in the application process. If you need an accommodation to apply for a position, please contact HR@themayroad.com and/or 401-228-2828.